Fortune Auto's Air Piston Lift System offers the convenience of a conventional air ride setup while retaining the feel and handling characteristics of their 500 Series coilovers. The air piston slips on the shaft of Fortune's coilover assemblies and extends the shaft to lift a lowered vehicle two inches.
**TRUSTED & TESTED BY MOE SUPRA**
Once the air piston is fully purged of its air, the cup merely acts as a metal spacer; no loss in performance or ride quality is experienced since the air piston has no moving parts when purged.
Standard Spring Rates: 12K Front & 8K Rear
**All Fortune Auto Air Piston Coilovers are built to order with an estimated lead time of 4-5 weeks upon purchasing
(Lead time excludes weekends & U.S. Holidays)**
Custom spring rates are available at no extra cost. Please leave a note on the checkout page with your desired front & rear spring rates.
Spring rates up to 18K are available on standard Springs. Rates higher then 18K will require Swift springs or Hyperco springs upgrade. Please contact us if helper springs are desired.
- Proudly made and serviceable in the USA
- Lift system with no loss in performance
- Extensively tested for trouble-free operation
- Anodized for corrosion resistance and strength
- Forged T6 6061 construction
- Air pistons
- 500 Series coilovers
- Swift springs
Air Management Includes:
- Manual paddle valve
- Air Lift 2.5 gallon air tank
- Air pressure gauge
- Viair 444C compressor
- Pre-assembled wiring harness
- 1/4" DOT approved air lines
- All required fittings
- All necessary installation hardware