The ever popular IQ3 dash just got Street-Ready and a whole lot EFI friendlier. With more channels, integrated aftermarket EFI connection and OBDII connectivity, street car display functions and flexible sensor connection options, the IQ3 Street is one of the easiest to use and most cost effective display and logging solutions on the market today.
- Ideal for late model engine swap, aftermarket EFI system or a traditional carburetor and distributor setups.
- Offers direct inputs for the integrated street functions, green indicators, blue high beam and red park brake/warning condition lights.
- Stand alone friendly with cost effective configurable direct inputs for tach, road speed, display dimming, fuel level, oil pressure, oil and coolant temp.
- ECUs Supported: Haltech Platinum, Pro Plugin and Elite Series, AEM, MSD Atomic, Electromotive, EMS Em-Tech, FAST XFI, FuelTech, Holley, InjePro, Life Racing F88, Link G4+, MaxxECU, MEFI 4B, MegaSquirt, MicroTech, MoTeC, OBDII, Pro EFI.
- If you are connecting this product with a Platinum Pro Plug-in, Sport or Sprint ECU or multiple CAN device installation using a Platinum 3 or 6 port CAN HUB, please order a Haltech Tyco CAN Dash adaptor cable (HT-060200)
- If you are connecting this product with a non Haltech ECU or an OBDII port, please order the matching CAN adaptor cable. (See list of compatible ECUs in the product spec sheet)