Suffering from spark blowout issues on your underpowered OEM coils? The JDC Ignition System is what you need!
Want to add Titanium hardware with your order? Click Here!
The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is a direct replacement to your factory Evolution 4-9 coils and wires and simply plugs in and bolts down! No assembly required! Simply remove the setup from the box and install it on the car. This system utilizes 100% authentic high performance, Japanese made Denso Ignition Coils, not the cheap off brand coils that won't perform as well or last as long.
The JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System is made in the USA. These systems are guaranteed to perform the same as SparkTech non-cdi systems and are available at a more affordable price! These have been on the market for over 3 years and have proven to be one of the best performing and reliable systems out there!
This ignition system is designed for use with the stock ECU and are compatible with AEM EMS V1 & V2, Haltech, MegaSquirt and the SunAuto Hyperforce. This system will NOT work with CDI boxes or the HKS DLI.
- 3 Year warranty on new Denso coils, 2 year on refurbished, lifetime warranty on wire harness and mounting plate
- Fits under OEM spark plug cover and most aftermarket covers
- Tested to 913whp @ 0.020" plug gap
- Military spec wire sheath, rated to 428degF
- Military spec tefzel wire, rated to 393degF
- Waterproof seals on all ports of wire harness
- Plug and Play (no assembly required)
- No retune needed after install
- Gain HP/TQ (8-20 hp is the norm, mod dependent)
- Greatly reduce or eliminate partial throttle bucking
- Better idle quality
- Quicker and easier start especially in colder weather with E85
- Run more boost without spark blowout issues
- Run more gap for better fuel burn and increased mpg
- Plugs last longer due to less fouling
- Plug changes take minutes less
- No problem prone CDI Boxes
- Choice of satin black, carbon fiber, or Titanium mounting plate
- Choice of standard or "Hideaway" wire harness
- Non corrosive stainless steel hardware. Click here for Titanium Hardware
What's in the box?
- Assembled JDC Coil-On-Plug Ignition System
- Mounting Hardware
- 15A Fuse
- Installation Instructions & warranty information
Introducing our new 'Hideaway" wire harness!
This harness uses the same high quality connectors, military spec tefzel wire, and wire sheath as our standard COP wire harness, but this one hides under the mounting plate for a super clean, wire tucked look! This harness offers the same quality and performance as you'd expect from any product offered by JD Customs USA. This harness is sold separately, or can be added to any of our ignition system options for an additional $30.
How is this harness different?
Both leads come out from the valve cover on the right side and are concealed by a single wire sheath. The right side connector makes its hidden connection behind the thermostat housing and the left side lead can be ran under or over the intake manifold to make its connection behind the valve cover for another hidden connection. Click here for more info on the "Hideaway" harness.