Help regulate turbocharger shaft speed by venting exhaust gas around the turbine with the Garrett Vent External Wastegate. This wastegate was created by the same engineers that designed the successful G-Series and GTX Gen II turbochargers. The valve housing is cast from high temp stainless steel and rated for exhaust temperatures up to 1050° C. Garrett's Nomex reinforced elastomer diaphragm provides exceptional durability and fatigue resistance. This wastegate is set to 14.5 PSI of base pressure and is configurable from 2.9 PSI to 24.7 PSI (considering 1:1 backpressure). The actuator design allows for multiple air/liquid fitting orientations. All fasteners, springs, fittings, V-bands, clamps, and flanges are included. Available in three sizes: 40mm, 45mm, and 50mm, with four color combinations to choose from red, blue, black, and silver.
- CFD tested for maximum flow and thermal efficiency
- Optimized actuation stability and temperature
- Replaceable valve and bushing components to increase service life
- Robust design for easy diaphragm replacement
- Liquid-cooled actuator ports for use on severe applications (up to 52% reduction in body temp)
- Anodized aluminum actuator cover